The Marching Band comprises all musicians with the addition of flag bearers, marching percussion and sousaphones. For show marching the band wears a bright marching uniform that includes white Aussie style slouch hats trimmed with red feathers, a long sleeved white shirt with a modern marching style red vest and black trousers.
- Australia Day ceremony in Koshigaya Park, Campbelltown
- Australia Day street parade, Camden
- Netball march past, Minto
- ANZAC Day parade and service, Campbelltown
- ANZAC Day parade and service, Camden
- ANZAC Day parade and service, Thirlmere
- Fisher's Ghost street parade
- Greek National Day parade in Sydney.
The Marching Band participates in the following events annually:
- Corrimal Street Festival parade, Corrimal
- Welcome Santa procession at Campbelltown Mall Shopping Centre.
- Elvis Festival in Parkes
The Marching Band has also participated in these occasional events:
In July 2007 the Marching Band was invited to participate in the world famous Calgary Stampede Parade, Canada.